We offer a comprehensive approach to the diagnosis and management of food allergies, especially peanut, tree nut, egg and milk allergy in children. We utilize all resources available to ensure an accurate diagnosis as this is essential for successful long term management. Our treatment plans are individualized based on patient and family needs.
- A detailed and thorough clinical history by a locally recognized board certified allergist with specialty training in food allergies.
- allergy skin testing
- allergy blood testing
- in office food challenges
- vaccines for the egg allergic child
- development of an emergency action plan with step by step instructions for the treatment of allergic food reactions
- patient and parent education on avoidance measures and the use of epinephrinedevices
- collaboration and referral for nutritional
evaluation by a licensed dietician